14.5.10

313:Trying To Be Strong



I'm trying to keep my strong.I dont why.Sometimes I feel so hepless but I'm afraid to tell other people and so I keep it to myself knowing that I will breakdown the next moment,but what choice do I have?I often ask myself,Why?.Cant blame myself for being such an idiot rite?Eventhough I put on a smile everyday yet inside me there's something missing.I cant seem to find what is it.As I was sitting at the bus stop,the road were in a sudden silent mode.And I was thinking to myself if I stand in the middle of the road what would happen to me?Will I be dead or perhaps suffering the pain in the bloody hospital.But as I was thinking bout it.Your face just pass by me.I was hoping that was you.Yet it was true enough.I dont know,but till this hour I'm still thinking bout you.Funny thing eh?